Virtual meetings with B2Match - How does it work?
This is an open 1:1 networking and introduction platform that helps
organisations to find partners to collaborate on the EUREKA Global stars
Call and other future opportunities. The platform showcases the
technology and skills that you can offer and require to make something
This is an fast effective way to meet new international collaboration
partners to discuss your project ideas, skills, needs and move your
research project forward.
- All meetings arranged via this website are in the form of video calls.
- There is no personal meeting schedule other than what you arrange yourself.
- You build your own agenda based on accepted meeting requests.
Accepted meeting requests will be scheduled according to mutual availability and preference. When sending a meeting request, you will be able to propose the date and time for a 15, 30, 45 or 60 minute video call. Date and time of the call can later be re-scheduled by both parties if needed.
You can continue to send and receive meeting requests to arrange more meetings until November 20, 2020.
Click the green "Register now" button on the right and follow the
registration steps. Once your registration has been approved, you will
receive regular updates in regards to the next steps.
Note: To make sure that you really receive all relevant information to this event, it is important to name a valid e-mail address within the registration process which you regularly check.
2. Create your business profile
Your business profile will be visible to all participants. The more information you disclose on your profile the easier it will be for other participants to identify you as a potential business partner. You can edit your profile at any time leading up to the event.
3. Register for programme sessions
Registration for the different programme sessions is open now. Please select the sessions you wish to join in the agenda.
4. Book 1:1 meetings
Your can book your own meetings. In order to do this:
- browse the list of attendees or check the marketplace profiles;
- use the optional filters to easily find the ones aligned with your goals;
- send meeting requests to those companies/persons you want to meet;
- accept or refuse meeting requests you have received according to your schedule and their availability.
Be active, not reactive.
Adding a meaningful remark about why you are interested in a meeting will increase the chance that your request will be accepted.
Your up-to-date meeting schedule will be visible at any time in your online agenda.
5. Prepare | One day before the event
- IMPORTANT: Please make sure you use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome
or Microsoft Edge as your browser, we have some display issues with
Internet Explorer. Note: Video call meetings can NOT be managed via the
b2match Mobile App
- Check your audio quality, we highly recommend using a headset
- Use a good webcam to improve the image quality
- Avoid connecting via your phone and use a reliable high-speed WIFI connection
- Consider cutting your video, in case of broadband issues
- To make sure that everything is set correctly, please go to your "Meetings" and click on the green camera button "Meeting starts in ..." - this will open the video call feature of your browser. You should be able to see yourself
6. On the day of the online event
- Access the b2match web platform and be online at least 5-10 minutes before your meetings start
- Check the latest version of your meeting schedule and prepare for your meetings.
- Join the welcome
briefing and make sure that you are online before your first
- RESPECT the other participants' time and show up to all your meetings or cancel them early enough in advance to allow other participants to use the now available time slot.
- Press the START BUTTON in your profile to start your scheduled meeting.
- Close your Video Call meeting timely.
Please leave the call in time as you or your meeting partner can have a subsequent meeting right after. A watch is indicating the remaing meeting time.
- If an unforeseen circumstance arises and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. This way,the other participant will be notified.
Still Confused? Watch the video below:
Found your partner? Preparing and submitting the EUREKA call application
When a match is ascertained, both partners from the participating EUREKA countries are encouraged to have detailed conversations on the project collaboration in preparation for the EUREKA proposal submission.
Please refer to the following link on the eligibility criteria and submission process: Globalstars India call for projects with Austria, Belgium (Flanders region), Finland, France, India, The Netherlands, Sweden and Switzerland.